Huntsman’s Textile Effects division is now looking for a CI Manager. This CI Manager will effectively lead and facilitate the site transformation as defined by the TE Manufacturing Excellence Program (IMS) and develop ongoing improvement opportunities as defined by the business and site stakeholders’ requirements. This role is an individual contributor, located in Panyu site, Guangzhou.
As The CI Manager, You Will
- Be the site subject matter expert in Manufacturing Excellence
- Own one or more of TE Manufacturing Excellence tools/processes
- Ongoing maintenance of the sites Manufacturing Excellence tools
- Contribute to ongoing improvements of the TE Manufacturing Excellence Program (IMS)
- Coordinate the development and implementation of the site X matrix along with the site and key stakeholders
- Develop and be accountable for the associated improvement metrics as defined in the sites reporting process
- Represent the Site on the Productivity Network
- This role has limited direct reports but is responsible for influencing all members of the site leadership team (including the site director) when defining and implementing the site strategic plan
- This role will also have significant contact with the business manufacturing excellence organization and will be expected to work closely with the and global continuous improvement leader and the process technology team
- The person will be working on multiple tasks at any one time spread across all functions of the organization
Skills and experiences required:
- Bachelor, major in chemical or industrial engineering
- 5yrs above experience in manufacturing, preferably in chemicals or relevant industrial.
- Held various roles in operation or technical
- Prefer of experience in multi-national organization
- Strong influencing and communication skills.
- A passion for manufacturing
- Fluent English in speaking and writing
- The ability to question and challenge existing perceptions.
- Awareness of Lean principles
- The ability to motivate and inspire.
- Excellent project management skills
- A rigorous approach to the setting and delivery of agreed targets
Huntsman offers unsurpassed opportunities to build a successful future. Our diverse portfolio creates a range of career fields including manufacturing, research and development, technical services, sales and marketing, customer service – and the list goes on.
Here, you can make an impact and make a difference. Come join us.
Huntsman is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified applicants for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identification, sexual orientation and/or expression or any other characteristic protected by law in every location in which we have facilities national or local.
Please refer to https : // www . huntsman . com / privacy / online-privacy-notice for Company’s Data Privacy and Protection information.
All unsolicited resumes presented by recruitment agencies are treated as pro bono information or service.
Huntsman is aware of a scam involving fraudulent job offers. Huntsman does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview. Please be advised that emails from Huntsman always end in “@huntsman.com” and that any job offer that requires payment or requires you to deposit a check is likely a scam. If you have questions about any open positions at Huntsman, please visit our Careers website at
http : / /www . huntsman . com / corporate / a / Careers.