Talent – HR Enablement – Senior Officer
We call our human resources group the Talent Team, and this reflects how important our people are to the success of the EY organization. Working with the Talent Team, you’ll help develop and execute our people strategy, which provides the programs, measures and tools that help our EY member firms’ employees achieve their goals. You might develop and implement strategies for performance management, leadership development, learning, training tools, compensation, recruiting, new joiner orientation, reporting processes or other initiatives.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
- Support the team’s business partnering function by delivering HR services including but not limited to onboarding and exit arrangement, performance management and employee relations;
- Support implementation of people strategies and initiatives on required basis;
- Keep track of people data/metrics for analysis and perform reporting based on internal and statutory requirements;
- Implement various people initiatives, e.g. Diversity & Inclusiveness events, CSR events, Global People Survey, etc.;
- Support HR compliance by ensuring adherence to various regulatory requirements and guidance;
- Assist in the formulation and review of HR policies, procedures and workflow to improve overall efficiency of Talent practice.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor’s degree or above from recognized universities;
- 4-6 years of solid HR generalist experience in sizable MNCs;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin);
- Good command of PC skill in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc
- Sound knowledge of HK Employment Ordinance;
- A good team player who can work under pressure;
- Self-motivated, independent, meticulous, organized and possess strong sense of responsibility;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Officer
What Working At EY Offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy and transactions, and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.