- Advising on corporate finance matters including: initial public offerings, regulatory compliance matters for public listed companies and mergers and acquisitions transactions (involving both public and private companies).
- Advising on mergers and acquisitions transactions, including private equity transactions, joint ventures, takeovers and other commercial transactions under the governance of the listing rules and the takeover code.
- Advising on corporate finance transactions including listing of exchange traded funds, block trades, cask offer and regulatory compliance.
- Qualified in Hong Kong
- At least 2 years’ post qualification experience
- Relevant corporate finance experience gained at well-regarded law firms
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin (written and spoken)
- Strong interpersonal skills, commercial acumen and client management skills
- Dynamic, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- A good team player
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment-related purposes.
At Mayer Brown, we understand that our people are our greatest asset. Attractive salary, fringe benefits and excellent career development opportunities will be offered to the right candidates.
Personal Data Privacy Information
* Mayer Brown is a global services provider comprising associated legal practices that are separate entities, including Mayer Brown LLP (Illinois, USA), Mayer Brown International LLP (England), Mayer Brown (a Hong Kong partnership) and Tauil & Chequer Advogados (a Brazilian law partnership) (collectively the “Mayer Brown Practices”) and non-legal service providers, which provide consultancy services (the “Mayer Brown Consultancies”). The Mayer Brown Practices and Mayer Brown Consultancies are established in various jurisdictions and may be a legal person or a partnership. Details of the individual Mayer Brown Practices and Mayer Brown Consultancies can be found in the Legal Notices section of our website.