As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity are here for you!
We are now looking for a Customer Operations Manager to lead assigned customer projects securing that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
- Establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources and plans
- Drive project execution: track project activities, supervise and handle changes, and critical issues
- Handle customer and partner engagement: lead customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate to contract preparation and to pre-sales meeting
- Develop the CPM field: simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas
To be successful in the role you must have
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication or Electronic Engineering, at least 3 years’ experience in Telecommunication area
- Proficiency with the English Language
- Good knowledge of Radio network (2G, 3G, 4G), and familiar with 5G product portfolios/application scenarios.
- Good business Understanding, familiar with 5G/IoT and Cloud industry chain and market status
- Good Market and customer insight, high competence on customer engagement and influence skill, familiar with sales process
- Good experience on project management on both HW/SW and service delivery, familiar with project management of iterative and agile development
- Good scope management experience on large scale of project, familiar with change request process and management
- Good communication competence to setup virtual team from different functions and areas
- PMI certifications
- Contract management
- 3rd pp suppliers’ management experience
- Basic concept to agile project management
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where compassion and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to define an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || [[mfield2]]
Req ID: 589764