Customer Service Officer
What You’ll Be Doing
- Responsible for the Order to Invoice Process including: order entry & maintenance & follow up; inbound customer order management, shipping arrangement & related documents. Payment follow up.
- Provide expertise on internal and external customer service, and have close collaboration with Field Sales, Inside Sales (IS), Quote Specialist / Marketing, Warehouse and Logistics
- Support Sales team with direct customer contact following the demand planning and quality assurance processes.
- Responsible for overall customer management as well as handling customer returns, resolving customers’ enquiries, etc.
- Closely collaborate with Field Sales to maintain inventory at optimized level.
- Assist Inside Sales to complete process from quotation to ordering.
- Implement other tasks assigned by supervisor and support other necessary projects
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum 1 years of customer service or order management related experience, similar industry background is highly preferred.
- Customer-oriented and good teamwork
- High level of ownership and accountability for assigned tasks.
- Ability to respond rapidly and professionally to the demand of a high pressure commercial environment.
- Willing to work in a challenging and multicultural environment.
- Good at English written
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Special/Extra Leave
- 5-Day Work Week
- Growth Opportunities
- And more!
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 102 and one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 180,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2020 sales of USD $28.67 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what’s possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/.
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en.
CN-Guangzhou, China (Three Yue Plaza)