Fortinet is growing and we are expanding our technical support team, we are looking for strong technical support engineers/specialists at a senior level. We require candidates with the ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; to gather and analyze information and to skillfully develop alternative solutions for customers.
All positions require strong oral and written communication skills. Oral communication skills include the ability to speak clearly and persuasively, to listen carefully to ensure full understanding of the situation, and to respond well to questions when dealing with both positive and negative situations. All positions also require the ability to write clearly to provide full information as well as to understand and interpret written information.
- Core competency on Fortinet’s entire product line and technologies
- Implementation on key project and complex security case.
- High-level technical in the following technology disciplines as they relate to Fortinet’s products.
- Basic competitor product knowledge to leverage on professional services engagements.
- Keep up to date in all areas of Fortinet technology, providing the reliable professional services.
- Write tech notes and high-level technical documentation as required.
- Travel with a moment notice.
- Provide status reports in timely manner and ensure communication to the TAC Manager.
- Write Statement of work engagement documents
- 7+ years experience in LAN/WLAN/Internet services administration
- 4+ years of experience with network security products
- Solid understanding of general security and networking principles and technologies such as:
- Switching and Routing and the OSI model
- Firewalls, VPN, Anti-Virus, Anti-SPAM and Content Filtering
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- Strong general knowledge of common networking/security protocols and applications such as:
- TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, FTP, DNS, IPSec, PKI, OSPF, RIP, VLANS, etc.
- Well-developed and effective communication and presentation skills.
- Ability and competence to write technical material used for training
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle confrontation when necessary
- University or college study of Computer Science or Electric Engineering.
- CCNP and above
Fortinet is an Equal Opportunity employer.
We will only notify shortlisted candidates.
Fortinet will not entertain any unsolicited resumes, please refrain from sending them to any Fortinet employees or Fortinet email aliases. Should any Agency submit any resumes to Fortinet, these resumes if considered, will be assumed to have been given by the Agency free of any related fees/charges.