Data Center Operator
- Assist the Data Center operations team to perform program promotion services to production environment
- Ensure all operational procedures related to production jobs and program promotion services are in place
- Perform problems and incidents management to ensure problems and incidents are properly tracked and root causes are identified before closure. Duties include, but not limited to, incident tracking system maintenance, regular problem incident log preparation, etc.
- Perform IT related inventory control and reporting of the section including backup media, hardware and pre-printed forms
- Prepare Data Center operations report such as facility management report, data archive status report, MLMD archive status check, program promotion report, problem incident report and data archive status report
- Review and revise Data Center facility procedures and tasks
- Carry out assigned tasks and projects with good quality and ensure it is completed on schedule, within budget and meeting pre-defined scopes
- Timely submit report progress regularly to management on problems, incidents and assigned tasks and projects
- Assist the section manager to ensure the team knows and understands management objectives, manage, and motivate the team to deliver services meeting bank’s business objectives
- Perform vendor management as when necessary
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology, or relevant discipline
- Hands on operation working experience
- Experience working in Data Center
- Experience in generating reports, e.g. facility management report, data archive status report, problem incident report, etc.
- Good interpersonal and communication sills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, and a good team player
- Fluency in both spoken and written Cantonese & English
Employee Status : Fixed Term Contractor
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Sep 20 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.