The DBS Leader is responsible for promoting and facilitating the successful implementation of the Danaher Business System (DBS) Growth initiatives at Greater China, Cepheid to meet Policy Deployment (PD) and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) targets. The DBS Leader will become expert in DBS Growth tools, gain deep insights of operating companies, and develop cross-functional leadership to drive results. Successful DBS Leader will be enrolled into talent funnel for General Management and Commercial Leadership positions.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Take ownership for growth, drive incremental revenue growth through implementing DBS growth tools, and make tangible impacts in Greater China, Cepheid.
- Prioritize and select three most significant areas to drive growth, define KPIs and align with GM.
- Build deep understanding of market trend and segmentation, competition and customer needs, drive the development of innovative solutions.
- Proactively conduct productive and scalable DBS growth events (well planned, executed and sustained), implement, improve, and sustain foundational sales and marketing effectiveness processes including funnel management and transformative marketing, follow through the execution to ensure achieving favorable results.
- Work with commercial teams (sales, marketing and customer care) to install and drive good daily management and problem-solving processes; build appropriate standard work and weekly/monthly performance scorecards for enhanced visual management.
- Lead by doing to promote DBS for results mentality. Build growth culture and sustainability.
- Provide DBS training and coaching; improve DBS training and facilitation skills by pursuing certification in DBS growth tools.
- Support such key events as Growth Conference, President Kaizen etc.
TRAINING RESPONSIBILITIES: (REQUIRED)
- Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and on time
- For people managers, ensure your associates attend and complete all required trainings satisfactorily and on time.
Education and Experience (in years):
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- 10+ years of commercial experience better in sales or marketing;
Knowledge and skills:
- Embrace and believe in DBS culture, passionate about learning and deploying DBS tools to deliver sustainable results.
- Self-motivated, can do attitude; ability to influence others for actions.
- Problem definition & structuring ability; strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Hands-on, detail-oriented and result driven; be able to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment;
- Customer focused; be able to handle conflicts in difficult situations.
- Solid communication skills in both written and spoken;
- Good at training, consulting and influencing skills;
- Good command of English
- Demonstrated proficiency in time management and project management;
- Willing and able to travel (25%-50%)
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.