50+new launch product in next 5years in Novartis! In this job, crystallize value proposition of Novartis product and therapeutic concepts by generate evidence /insights to key influencers and stakeholders through customer interfaced medical affairs studies and researches to put right therapy to the right patients at the right time.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drive implementation of diagnosis strategy at responsible territory. Assess market situation, patient flow and capability to develop local actions and feedback to refine central strategy. Co-work with local cross-function team.
- Be responsible for effective execution of diagnostic strategy of assigned DA and territory.
- Ensure timely, high quality diagnostics / testing solutions to enable optimal treatment throughout the patient journey and play an instrumental role in supporting the diagnostic strategy.
- Build solid partnerships with relevant Oncology stakeholders and decision makers.
- Be the demonstrated role of biomarker diagnostic expertise in assigned DA, and further enable key stakeholder.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Master degree or above in molecular biology, Clinical medicine, Pharma, Pathology or relevant life science majors
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- 5+ years’ experience in pharma industry, 2+ years’ experience in diagnosis, 2+ years experiences in customer-facing role, 1+ years’ experience in MNC.
- Strong medical/academic knowledge, diagnosis knowledge and insights
- Strong capability to deal with ambiguity
- Strong project management ability
- Strong influencing skills in a matrix organization drive cross boundary collaboration.
769 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what’s possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team’s representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Novartis Pharma Beijing