The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some Careers Have More Impact Than Others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Digital Product Manager
Wealth and Personal Banking serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative distribution channels.
As part of the WPB COO team, Business & Digital Architecture supports the effective and efficient delivery of change globally for WPB by:
- Providing architecture guidance and guardrails to ensure we have an effective operating model for delivering value to our customers
- Business leadership for the digital platforms that provide common services to many Value Streams such as reliable and performant mobile apps, internet banking and secure access solutions
- Building and leading a team of digital product management experts who are assigned to Value Streams and Enablers to support the development of great digital journeys and experiences
- Ensuring a solid risk and control environment through providing risk and control advice to Value Streams and monitoring and remediating controls in line with 1LOD responsibilities
This role holder is accountable for the designing, building and running digital journeys covering all products, customer types and channels across HSBCs global WPB business. This involves being part of cross functional teams (composed of analysts, designers, scrum teams) across different locations operating in a lean agile product development environment.
As a product manager, you will be part of a team that will:
- Represent the CUSTOMER at all times
- FOCUS on urgent, pervasive and valuable problems to solve
- Be CREATIVE and GET FUNDING for your ideas
- Create COMPETITIVE products that thrive in the market
- And that won’t rest until their products GO LIVE!
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- Strong analytical skills, being able to translate business problems into a set of digital requirements.
- Ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders to agree on scope and requirements.
- Consumer financial services industry experience optional and understanding of Digital businesses such as travel, lifestyle, and/or other consumer product development is an advantage.
- Good communication skills for navigating through business requirements, differences of opinion on approach.
About HSBC Technology China
We develop, implement and support software and IT services and processes that allow HSBC to remain at the forefront of high-quality banking systems. We develop and maintain systems for HSBC’s global businesses, as well as support functions such as Finance, HR and Risk. We work across a range of technology platforms and development disciplines, from mainframe to mobile technologies.
Our team includes software engineers and developers, architects, testers, IT and business analysts, consultants and programme and project managers, as well as team leadership and management roles. We employ people in almost all the countries and territories in which HSBC operates. Two locations of HSBC Technology China, including Guangzhou and Xi’an, are world-class technology hubs with industrial delivery capability.
Some Careers Grow Faster Than Others
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Job Field: Technology
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-China-Guangdong-Guangzhou
Type of Vacancy: Country vacancy
Job Posting: 23-Aug-2021, 20:50:51