Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a Fortune Global 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re in 180 markets, working with 63,000 brilliant colleagues and counting. And we’re known for the world’s most complete portfolio of smart technology, from devices to software to infrastructure.
With our ingenuity, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you…
Description And Requirements
- Previous experience of managing Distributor relationship at a country level
- Understands the basics of autonomous sale of servers & Data Center Products
- Previous experience in managing a P&L business with strong emphasis on meeting numeric targets
- Track record with demonstrated strong leadership and collaborative skills to work with an extended team in country/region to implement the strategy for Stock & Sell business. Strong team player.
- Ability to manage complexities and differences of the country
- Experienced in sales management with understanding of channel management. Prior hands-on Channel program management experience is highly desirable
- Ability to lead and work with product, channels and marketing team to meet business objectives
- Demonstrated ability to effect change to meet the changing requirements of the business environment
- Proven ability to prepare and deliver executive presentations to partner CXOs
Roles And Responsibilities
- Ownership of Autonomous Business for country – responsible for delivering on the financial goals, through distributors.
- Maintains a calendar of activities and management system to plan for every quarter, month and week with brand, channels and marketing teams
- Holds weekly Sales Cadence with region product leaders, segment leaders to review progress, target attainment, 4Ps management, help needed etc
- Works with Channel Partners to
- Develop Annual and Quarterly targets for Distribution Business
- Develop monthly and quarterly RR SI & SO incentives; ensures they are developed and executed in a timely manner
- Obtain timely and accurate market and channel feedback on Lenovo and competitor products, policies and tactics
- Manage and monitor inventory levels in the channel and take appropriate demand conditioning activities to attain sales out and maintaining right mix of Sell-in inventory
- Develop the right incentives for both Distribution Partners & Resellers
- Monitor usage of existing enablement tools and recommend changes or development of new tools.
- Works with Product Manager to ensure
- Right product portfolio enablement via Top-sellers & Lenovo Bid Portal
- Prices competitiveness for Top- Seller models – weekly monitoring
- Lenovo Bid Portal is managed with competitive discounts and margin for the channel
- Management of program dollars to meet business objectives
- Quarterly Product Promotions are adequate and appropriate for attaining targets
- Demand Generation activities are targeted and timely in conjunction with sales activities
- The right unit level / mix volume plan is in place for the quarter to attain the Gross Profit target for the Stock & Sell Business
- Manage the Top Seller Portfolio to ensure the right product positioning against competition and manages transitions via price / promotion programs as well as training sales teams and Distribution partners
- .Works with Marketing to ensure
- alignment between marketing and sales execution
- Collaboration and linkage with marketing to ensure proper timing and alignment with product promotions and channel incentive efforts.
- sufficient Demand Generation Funds are available and utilized to support the Run Rate objectives for the quarter
- flexibility to respond to business stresses and gaps while keeping program execution on course
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.