BeiGene continues to grow at a rapid pace with challenging and exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. When considering candidates, we look for scientific and business professionals who are highly motivated, collaborative, and most importantly, share our passionate interest in fighting cancer.
- Manage and maintain controlled documents in Veeva Vault QualityDocs (VVQD) including creating draft documents, maintaining profile card metadata, and linking supporting documents
- Track Document Change Requests and Document Change Controls within VVQD to ensure reviews and approval are completed within strict timelines
- Coordinate the review, approval, and archival of BeiGene’s controlled documents in accordance with GxP regulations
- Edit and proofread controlled documents for formatting, legibility, completeness, and adherence to Quality templates and procedures
- Implement and utilize advanced word processing and automation features of Microsoft Office software
- Build and Run reports in Veeva Vault QualityDocs to ensure accuracy and completeness of the document control process
- Participate in validation testing for system implementations and updates
- Manage Document Control email inbox with prompt responses to internal customers
- Create learning content such as pre-recorded videos, PowerPoint presentation, and other classroom-style trainings.
- Build and maintain items in the LMS such as training items, curricula, user groups, quizzes, SmartForms and assignments
- Provide training to LMS and VVQD customers/users as needed on variety of technical and quality related topics
- Other duties as assigned
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently.Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time.Follows instructions and responds to management direction.
- Communication – Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.Writes clearly and informatively.Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Shares expertise with others.
- Adaptability – Able to adapt to changes in the work environment.Manages competing demands.Changes approach or method to best fit the situation.Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and development areas; Pursues training and opportunities for growth; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Project Management – Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget.
Follow Us on MoSeeker !