BeiGene continues to grow at a rapid pace with challenging and exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. When considering candidates, we look for scientific and business professionals who are highly motivated, collaborative, and most importantly, share our passionate interest in fighting cancer.
- DP project coordination and new product introduction
Assist to prepare new product / technology transfer product plan and conduct validation activities.
Participate of issue the new product / technology transfer product DP process description, batch record and validation protocol.
- DP production technical support
Guide the investigation and analysis of the deviation in the production process, associate to solve the technical problems in DP, provide technical support to ensure the effective production process.
Optimize the current process and improve the process control strategy.
Updated process description, batch record and SOP/WI.
Implement the equipment and process validation.
Take DP training coordinator.
Track the EHS execution in department and EHS training for every staff.
Ensure the company meeting memo and principle executed 100%.
Any other assignment as is determined by supervisor.
- Bachelor or above in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Microbiology or related major.
- Familiar with aseptic filling and packaging. 精通无菌灌装及包装等技能；
- Familiar with the transfer procedure of products, process and also quality management.熟悉产品转移、生产和质量管理等流程；
- Above 3 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical company including above 1 years in aseptic filling and packaging. 3年以上制药行业从业经验，其中1年以上无菌灌装及包装；
- Good English in written and oral. Good office software skills.
- Positive, dedicated, Progressive, Responsibility and Integrity.
- Strong ability in problem-solution.
Good communication and presentation.
Follow Us on MoSeeker !