BeiGene continues to grow at a rapid pace with challenging and exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. When considering candidates, we look for scientific and business professionals who are highly motivated, collaborative, and most importantly, share our passionate interest in fighting cancer.
- Lead and participate in the activities include URS/FAT/SAT/IQ/OQ of DS upstream department
- Lead and participate in documents preparing, revising, and management of DS upstream department
- Lead and participate in validation jobs of of DS upstream department
- Make production according to the manufacturing plan, include documents preparation, material preparation, buffer preparation, process operation, and so on.
- Upstream production cooperation, site management and training.
- Bachelor or above degree in Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Microbiological or related field.
Follow Us on MoSeeker !