BeiGene continues to grow at a rapid pace with challenging and exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. When considering candidates, we look for scientific and business professionals who are highly motivated, collaborative, and most importantly, share our passionate interest in fighting cancer.
Education/ Professional Qualification
University or above ，major in electric or automation related engineering.
knowledge of electric and automation , experience in electric and automation maintenance
1.3 years or above pharmaceutical electric / automation related operation and maintenance experience.
- Familiar with the regulatory requirement of CFDA cGMP and GDP requirement.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable procedures, specification, regulations and standards.
- Good communication and address investigate problem’s ability.
Language, Computer Literacy, Office Software, etc.
Good English and computer skill
- Perform the maintenance of DS process equipment.
- Set up and update related SOP and WI, carry out maintenance according to plan. Inspect the equipment in routine and eliminate potential failure to ensure system operate correctly.
- Prepare contingency plan for facilities and take actions according to plan in urgent case to minimize impact on production.
- Responsible for training and qualification of DS facilities operation and maintenance.
- Investigate related deviation, propose CAPA to prevent same failure happening. Implement change/improvement on system after approval to enhance the reliability of equipment and facilities.
- Carry out change on equipment and facilities when needed to ensure GMP and EHS compliance.
- Work with other engineers and support the facilities and utilities operation and maintenance.
- Any other assignment as is determined by supervisor.
Follow Us on MoSeeker !