Morgan Stanley Huaxin Fund Management Co., Ltd. (MSHF) is a Sino-foreign joint venture fund management company in which Morgan Stanley is the largest shareholder. Headquartered in Shenzhen, with branches in Beijing and Shanghai, MSHF provides an array of professionally managed funds for China investors, including fixed income, actively managed equities, fund of funds and separately-managed accounts, with a goal to meet investors’ needs for asset allocation, risk management and investment returns.
We are looking for a highly skilled E-Commerce Manager to oversee the development and cooperation with e-commerce players based on company’s strategy, and to seize market opportunities.
- Perform as the anchor of livestream Internet KOL, plan and execute online publicity, activities, content, and promotion, and analyze operation data for evaluation and optimization to ensure active participation and good effect;
- Effectively plan programs to enhance user activity through customer acquisition, retention, and conversion, based on customer behavior analysis; Organize users’ feedback and suggestion, optimize live broadcast scheme, and achieve KPIs on acquisition and retention;
- Maintain relationship with third-party channel customers, determine cooperation method and set out promotion plans based on the essence of partners, and drive project implementation and achieve sales objective by leveraging internal and external resources;
- Closely track the development of fund market and industry; thoroughly understand the operation and service demand of e-commerce channels, and enhance customers’ recognition and trust for company as well as products
- Bachelor degree or above in Finance, Business Management, Economics, from key universities
- 2-5 years working experience in e-commerce, marketing, broadcasting, etc
- Good image, good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent learning agility, analytical and logical capability, good copywriting skills and innovation, with strong creative ability
- Passion for securities market, social affairs and network hot spots, strong interest in e-commerce, and can respond to hot spots in a fast fashion
- Self-initiative, insightful, with strong professional dedication, team spirit and sense of responsibility
- English CET-6 or above, strong reading and translation skills
- Skilled in Office software such as Excel, Power Point and Photoshop will be highly preferred
Mar 1, 2021