- Stable and decent platform
- People-caring culture and good training
About Our Client
Our client is a top consulting firm, who works closely with clients to embrace a transformational approach aimed at benefiting all stakeholders-empowering organizations to grow, build sustainable competitive advantage, and drive positive societal impact.
- Provide administrative and secretarial support services on regular basis.
- Arrange schedule, meeting & conferences, travel and related issues.
- Communicate & coordinate with relevant stakeholders to follow up on general issues initiated by management.
- To support and coordinate with other associates for internal/external work.
- Produce correspondence including reports, memos, and other documents.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor’s degree or above, overseas study experience is preferred.
- At least 5-8 years’ related working experience of Admin/Secretary in sizeable international company, prefer professional service background
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and writing ability both in English and Chinese.
- Team player, passionate, detailed
What’s On Offer
- A well-known and stable platform – Good and systematic training – People-caring culture – Good benefits – Well-educated colleagues
Contact: Eva Huang
Quote job ref: 4222742