- Develop business plan based on high-level strategy, platform rule and activities, user operation and market practices, and execute it to ensure perfection result.
- Be familiar with operation data, consumer/shopper operation etc. Coordinate out-site media, integrated operation to optimize return on investment and business result.
- Conduct store daily operation and reporting at daily, weekly and monthly basis to reflect findings and opportunities.
- Lead monthly/quarterly/annually store business review.
- Coordinate related parties to conduct business analysis and action plan on store operation/consumer and shopper understanding/product and category management etc.
- Conduct daily operation and administrative work, including but not limit to product link daily maintenance, product page optimization, SEO, market and competitor activities supervising.
- Coordinate and engage with platform/Business Unit/Central related parties to get resource and support.
- Engage with internal/external designer, planner and operation specialist to ensure execution perfection.
- Lead timely reporting progress of each module/team of store operation with recommended actions.
- Bachelor and above degree, major in e-commerce or marketing is preferred.
- 3 years and above working experience in e-commerce related industry. eMedia, Store Operation, E-marketing and E-Key Account related experience is a plus.
- You are standout colleague with good time-management skills and phenomenal interpersonal and communication skills.