This position is responsible for achieving assigned sales quotas and increasing Stryker‘s presence in the market through leveraging resources in the assigned territory.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: (Detailed Description)
- Implement sales activities to achieve budgeted sales and profitability goal.
- Support Business director / Sales Manager to formulate the sales plan and acitivites in accordance with local strategy, and identify market-specific needs, trends and opportunities for business growh.
- Maintain the network of cooperative relationship with business partners (dealers) and customers
- Prepare regular sales performance analysis, forecasts, and identify critical issues.
- Explore new accounts/business opportunities to build Strykers‘customer pool
- Prepare reports on market trends, consumer habits, competitor information on a monthly basis
- Compile customers‘feedback to drive high quality service and to expand business portfolio
Education & Experience
- Degree holder in medicine or medical, or sales and marketing related area
- At least 3 years‘ relevant experience in medical devices or healthcare industry
- Prefer experience in, or direct exposure to, the healthcare product or medical device industry.
- Proven record in channel management
Physical & Mental Requirements
- Excellent problem solving & interpersonal skills
- Results-oriented with good negotiation &communications skill
- Strong business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain key business relationships internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to work both collaboratively and independently in a cross-functional and team-oriented environment