Orbotech makes technology accessible. We are a global innovator of enabling technologies used to mass produce the world’s most sophisticated electronics. A leading provider of yield enhancement and production solutions for manufacturers of printed circuit boards (PCB), flat panel displays (FPD) and other electronic components, our solutions are used by manufacturers to bridge the gap between designers’ dreams and the mass production of innovative, next generation electronics in industries including mobile, automotive, high powered computing (HPC), the industry of things (IoT) and more.
- Practice Orbotech core value behavior; customer focused and competitive mindset (ownership, proactive, take one step in advance).
- Provide technical support to CS engineers and support services to customers as a second line support as primary support responsibility and will also need to carry out on-site and remote support as necessary and required.
- Work with Orbotech customers to improve utilization of Orbotech systems.
- Participate and manage the new product release process, alpha and beta sites testing of new hardware and software products and installations.
- Contribute, as technical consultant, to the development roadmap of CS engineers.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to CS engineers so that they practice the Orbotech required behaviors and raise the required technical and soft skills.
- Contribute and participate to come up with solutions to compete with competitor capabilities by understanding and communicating to division and management competitors’ strengths, weakness and activities.
- Initiate, identify and lead improvement projects to achieve company objectives
- Participate in the sales support demonstration and presentation as required locally and/or on a regional level.
- Share products knowledge and gained experience with customers and other employees through organizing and delivering internal training sessions, knowledge sharing sessions, customer training sessions, etc.
- Participate and take on additional assignments and projects as required locally and or on a regional level.
Work as a team with other colleagues in other divisions, product lines and departments and other branches.
We offer a competitive, family friendly total rewards package. We design our programs to reflect our commitment to an inclusive environment, while ensuring we provide benefits that meet the diverse needs of our employees.
KLA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer