About The Company.
Largest, leading conglomerate in Hong Kong is seeking an enterprise operations architect to manage the day to day operations of network and server environments across the whole organisation and oversee transition and new solutions enterprise computing, including cloud-based architecture, operations, and information security. about the job.
- Direct outsourced server support teams in proactive performance of their function, ensuring a high degree of customer satisfaction from the service delivered
- Drive the dashboarding of KPIs and ensure monthly measurement against committed SLAs
- Ensure timely patching of the environment with a minimum amount of manual effort each month or as-needed to address OOB/zero-day needs
- Nurture a spirit of curiosity among the team in order to better drive to root cause of issues as well as deliver what a colleague truly wants rather than simply handing over what was asked
- Drive ITIL methodologies, issue ownership, and accountability for outcomes
- Manage overall backups, disaster recovery, incident handling, business continuity, and ensure each is tested / drilled on regularly
- Respond to network / performance / availability issues as they occur, providing feedback to key stakeholders on progress, and wrap lessons learned into future plans to avoid repeats
- Architect solutions rather than plugging in projects; thoughtfully design solutions to embrace customer needs today and in the future
- As a part of the team, assist business units with their own architectural / performance challenges as a senior-level resource and provide guidance and strategic direction
Skills & Experiences Required.
- Minimum 10 years of IT experience in enterprise operations with progressive roles including systems/network administration, infrastructure, system/solution architecture, cybersecurity
- Thorough understanding of enterprise computing and modern approaches including cloud/multi-cloud, SD-WAN, *aaS offerings, and the needs of today’s digital delivery including CRM and cloud-based data analytics and visualization platforms
- Expert-level knowledge of datacenter/enterprise operations and design/architecture, with a natural affinity for helping less seasoned professionals grow in these and related domains
- Solid vendor management skills, including cost negotiation, contract management, inventory management, and service delivery
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and Cantonese
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to interface with highly technical staff as well as calmly manage highly-demanding colleagues in stressful situations
- Flexibility in managing a workload that, by its nature, can be difficult to predict and combines planned project work alongside unplannable problem resolution
- Familiarity with ITIL framework and Agile project approaches a plus