- Define, optimize and standardize manufacturing processes, tools & fixtures and work flow in low cost efficient manner to achieve high productivity as well as reliable in process quality.
- Lead the effort of implement Quality Management System, Safety Management System to improve overall performance for quality and safety.
- Lead the effort of turning Lean Manufacturing concepts into practice and continuously identify and remove wastes in manufacturing.
- Standardize Kaizen processes, identify Kaizen opportunities and form team to execute Kaizen activities that will lead to significantly reduce waste or improve customer satisfaction.
- Setup standard hours for new products and review for existing products. Drive the effort of continuous improvement of productivity.
- Optimize facility layout to get best use of plant foot size and space.
- Provide timely and economical maintenance both equipment and facility.
- Improve equipment’s performance through implementing TPM system.
- Lead quality team to improve quality performance including manufacturing process and vendors.
- Lead vendor audit and drive continuous improvement with supplier’s quality performance.
- Handle customer quality complaints with effectiveness and efficiency.
- Lead the effort to reduce cost of poor quality.
- Lead external audits from customers and agency.
- Take leading role in infrastructure addition or enhancement projects.
Degree in Industrial Engineering or Operations Management.
At least 5 years work experience in manufacturing operations.
At least 2 years work experience in IE function.
Familiar with ISO quality system, SPC, Lean/5s.
Familiar with Microsoft office, AutoCAD etc.
Welbilt (Foshan) Foodservice Co. Ltd.
May 31, 2021, 5:41:16 AM