Nexperia is a world-class company in semiconductor development and in-house production. A proven global player with an entrepreneurial mentality. At our core is an 13,000+ strong international network with a singular focus. Built on passion and commitment to our work, belief in our goals and a drive to succeed regardless of the challenges we face. We support, reward and challenge individuals equally, in a dynamic and energetic environment.
About The Role
SiP(System in Package) business development, need setup a Sip Assy / Test line at APGD, so will recruit an experienced maintenance engineer to maintain machines stable.
What you will do
- Provide technical support and lead technicians to solve the problem of the production equipment.
- Equipment upgrading, improvement and conversion
- Define the preventive maintenance procedure for production equipment and lead technicians to perform.
- Plan, organize, arrange, manage equipment maintenance working, improve the equipment OEE and technician productivity.
- Improve and Control usage of spare parts and reduce the cost for equipment maintenance.
- Train technicians.
- Drives quality and yield improvement efforts (i.e. equipment stability enhances, OCAP related machine reduction.)
What You Will Need
- Diploma or Bachelor
- Electrical & Mechanical Engineering or related major
Knowledge & Skills
- Good knowledge on electronics & mechanics, Experience in equipment design / engineering is a plus
- Experience in Manufacturing of Semiconductor / Discrete Component.
- Knowledge in problem analysis tool such as Pareto, fishbone diagram, FMEA, etc.. problem solving tools.
- Ability to create CAD drawing and free hand drawing is a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Good computer skills, such as word,excel,PPT, etc.
- Able to qualify and install wafer backgrind, laser grooving and saw.
- Capability to write SOP of equipment maintenance and PM document of wafer backgrind, laser grooving and saw.
- Training material making and trainer for technician
- Able to handle abnormal case of wafer backgrind, laser grooving ,saw and capable for OEE improvement
Talent acquisition based on Nexperia vacancies is not appreciated. Nexperia job adverts are Nexperia copyright © material and the word Nexperia® is a registered trademark.
Nexperia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.