About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Make sure group ESS strategy can be implemented in the GBS GZ without any failure or delay
- Represent ESS in the GBS GZ to manage the ESS support service, fulfil country business requirement
- Determine applicability of new or revised Group EUS standards and establish practical and realistic in-country implementation plan. Act as a representative of country ESS lead to liaise with Group team, and raise any concern country Technology teams may have regarding IT policies, standards, initiatives, directions and guidelines. The scope of technology mainly focus on workspace and includes but not limited to SCCM, SEP, WSUS, DLP and other off-the-shelf product.
- Drive process optimization and service excellence to achieve high user satisfaction, explore innovative technical solution to help improve user productive and technology experience
- Establish co-operative relationships with operations unit and Solution Delivery to deliver technical support and solutions. Co-ordinate with other Technology Domains to ensure efficient implementation of regional and global projects.
People and Talent
- Support the regional lead to manage the GBS GZ onsite support engineers as onsite supervisor, work with regional lead on the GBS GZ local staff development
- Enforce technological and operational governance and assure compliance of SCB group policies. Conduct regular review to identify gaps and risks, define and execute remediation plan to close outstanding issues
- Enforce technological and operational governance and assure compliance of SCB group policies. Conduct regular review to identify gaps and risks, define and execute remediation plan to close outstanding issues.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- GBS CN/GZ CTM, GBS GZ EXCO
Our Ideal Candidate
- Substantial experience in the banking industry, including demonstrated success in a similar role.
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed and highly varied stakeholders
- At least 10 years of relevant experience
- Language: Mandarin, Cantonese, English
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.