- Ensure all team members adhere to the Group Electrical Safety Guidelines ES49985 TEZ49001
- Provide leadership and motivation to the team members to pursue the implementation of the company Quality Assurance, Environmental and , HSSE policies
- Responsible for IEC60079-14& 17 installation and inspection compliance of the entire Electrical Installation under the guidance of the Ex Superintendent during Construction and Commissioning phase of the Project.
- Responsible for inspection and verification of the Ex register against Project documentation.
- Provide Ex installation surveillance during installation of Ex equipment
- Follow the Project specific Ex integrity Assurance plan ensuring compliance with IEC60079
- Supervises all Ex Inspection activities verifying compliance with IEC60079 and the Ex Integrity Assurance Plan.
- Check and verify Electrical Construction Ex Inspection and Test Records (EITRs A&B) are completed correctly and any faults are recorded as per the IEC60079 requirement.
- Liaise with the Group Construction Electrical Safety Manager for Electrical Safety concerns / queries / issues.