Job purpose: Responsible for overseeing overall production evaluation and inspection in order to ensure the quality standards of the organization.
Education & Qualifications – Bachelor’s Degree
Experience – Total 5 years of experience in a similar role, in China. Experience of all genders of footwear (FORMAL, CASUAL, SPORTS, SLIPPERS ETC) and handbags (desirable)
Specialized Training – MS office, in particular Excel
- Local and regional cultural sensitivities
- Knowledge in AQL inspection
- Knowledge on quality control process and policies
- Knowledge of manufacturing and best QC practices
- Knowledge of footwear testing method and requirements.
- Carry out production evaluation and inspection in order to ensure SMs quality and production standards
- Testing of samples in order to ensure compliance to legal requirements of SM & other territories.
- Compliance to packaging, labelling etc. in order to ensure SMs SOPs are followed with a target of 100% compliance.
- Carry out inspection in economic and efficient way to ensure maximum coverage.
- Inspection and testing follow ups with supplier based on seasonal orders in order to ensure best quality.
- Carryout inspection through Product lifecycle management (PLM) tool in order to ensure everything is as per the standards.
- Implement penalty policy for all failed and abort inspections.
- Knowledge sharing with new onboard factories.
Regular (Daily, weekly and monthly) sharing of information reporting with concept QC team in order to ensure visibility to all QC related activities.
Implementation and follow up of instruction defined for Mega DC change team in order to ensure smooth receipt of products into DC.
Carry out audit under the guidance of concept QC on new and existing suppliers in order to ensure compliance from an ethical and technical point of view.
Schedule label /الجدول الزمني
Job Posting/نشر تسمية الوظيفة
Sep 8, 2021, 9:40:44 AM