- Prepare financial modeling.
- Conduct financial and operational analysis as needed for input to development projects.
- Gather operating data and research industry trends.
- Liaise with internal teams (regional offices, hotels, corporate office) as well as external associates and clients.
- Assist in due diligence processes, in coordination with multiple internal stakeholders and departments.
- Present findings in professional report format (as input to senior leader decision-making).
- This position can be considered to be located in Hong Kong or London Office
- Modelling skills (particularly financial projections).
- Strong analytical and advanced Excel skills.
- Understanding of investment return analysis is an advantage.
- High attention to detail.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Self-starter, solution-oriented.
- Ability to prioritize, perform multiple duties and track projects.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work well within a diverse corporate environment.
- Ability to communicate well with several levels of colleagues.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delay or unexpected events.
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance, Economics, Accounting, or Hospitality preferred).
- Pass in CFA is an advantage.
- 3+ years analytical role with demonstrated modelling skills.
- Experience in the hotel/residence industry, in the capacity of development/acquisition is preferred.