- Coordinating new installations, including facility inspections, instrument validation, and customer training. Reviews and approves operational quality of equipment, and instruct customers in operations and maintenance of system under general instruction.
- Troubleshooting issues related to user’s technical skills, biochemistry/assay design, experimental design, software and instruments. Interprets customer needs and identifies if the responsibility for a problem resolution falls to sales personnel, engineering, or other company personnel.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with customers in assigned territory.
- Helping to maintain and increase product usage, and supporting routine sales efforts through technical presentations and demonstrations.
- Providing strategic and competitive customer feedback to Marketing and product development teams.
- Developing key company processes that support our mission of building a world-class customer support organization.
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
- Minimum 2 years of biotech experience preferred.
- Prior field experience supporting customers using sequencing or array technologies preferred
- Demonstrated experience with next gen or high throughput sequencing sample prep technologies and protocols preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of commonly-used sequencing data analysis software applications preferred
- Outstanding problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication as well as training skills
- Clear vision of and commitment to providing outstanding customer service
All listed requirements are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
- MS in Genetics, Molecular Biology or Bioinformatics preferred.
- 负责新装置的协调工作，包括设备检查、仪器检测和客户培训。 审查和批准设备的运行质量，并指导客户按照常规说明对系统进行操作和维护。
- 解决用户在专业技能、生物化学/分析设计、实验设计、软件和仪器方面遇到的问题。 说明客户需求，将解决问题的责任落实到销售人员、工程人员或公司其他人员身上。
Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.