About JLL –
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
About The Role-
- Involve in Finance Controllership to work on daily financial task and projects among the region
- Working location is in Guangzhou, PRC
What This Job Involves-
- Provide financial management for booking and reporting, preliminary analysis of P&L and B/S integrity of PRC GAAP and US GAAP and manage activities of month-end close for in-charged entities
- Play key role for new US GAAP and PRC GAAP standard implementation for China entities under the guidance from China controller
- Work on controllership projects as assigned by China controller
- Ensure compliance on the company procedures and controls
- Work closely with FP&A, Finance Operation team to ensure all accounting processes are running smoothly and issues are escalated on a timely basis
- Identify and drive finance related process improvements
- Liaise with and manage internal and external auditors. Resolve audit issues and improve control environment
- Respond to information requests from regulator on financial statement and tax filing, review and approve completed returns. Prepare and submit tax filings to tax authorities
- Continuous development and training of staff including attrition control
Sound like you? To apply you will have-
- University Degree, finance or accounting major is preferred
- Over 10 years accounting related experience in big 4 audit firms or multinational companies
- Familiar with US GAAP and PRC GAAP
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks in parallel with tight timelines
- Good communication and collaboration
- Team work spirits
What You Can Expect From Us
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at AccomodationRequest@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.