BrandLoyalty delivers innovative, tailor-made loyalty solutions for the world’s leading players within the food retail industry. Our creative loyalty programs enhance the engagement of the consumers to the retailer and we take away any risk for the retailer due to our global scale.
With plans to expand our APAC business, we are looking for a Finance Manager to help further strengthen the team. This role will manage both Accounting and Financial Planning & Analysis for the region. and will work closely with the Head of Finance APAC and Business Controllers in HQ in the Netherlands. This key role is ideal for an experienced individual who wishes to increase their scope further, is not afraid of challenging the status quo and likes to come up with ways to improve and streamline processes.
Playing a vital role for the Finance team in APAC & reporting to the Head of Finance APAC, your core responsibilities will include:
- Support daily operations on financial accounting and reporting functions;
- Ensure compliance with local standards and requirements;
- Execute monthly reporting to Head of Finance/Business Controller in a timely manner
- Manage periodic cash flow and forecast. Ensure adequate funds are available for day-to-day operations;
- Key contact person for external parties on statutory reporting and other requirements;
- Prepare budget and quarterly forecast for the Heads of the different departments;
- Support the Head of Finance in all regional and global meetings;
- Drive process improvement initiatives and other ad hoc projects.
- University degree in Business Administration or Accounting / Finance;
- 3-5 years of finance and accounting experiences in sizable, listed companies. Background in retail industry a plus;
- Accounting experience in other Asian countries (e.g. Japan, Korea, PRC, Taiwan, Australia) is a plus. China experience mandatory;
- Proactive with excellent analytical skills with good attention to detail;
- Good knowledge of local legal and tax requirements for both business and personnel tax;
- Experience in a SOX environment preferred;
- SAP experience is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Mandarin (reading & verbal) mandatory
What do we offer?
Are you up for the challenge? BrandLoyalty wants you to have fun in your work, contribute to our growth and share the successes with your team/company. This is just a short list of what BrandLoyalty can offer you:
- Happy people: happy colleagues, happy consumers, happy clients!
- Personal & professional development opportunities within a multinational growth business.
- Work a team with 50+ nationalities in over 55 countries around the world.
- Part of a Fortune 500 company.
- Exceptional terms of employment, snack and drinks available in the pantry, Friday drinks & paid sick leave.
BrandLoyalty is known for being a diverse & inclusive workplace because we believe that this drives our purpose “Next Generation Happiness” and creates a better future every day for our employees, clients, and partners. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or disability.