Our client is a sizeable and solid Hong King listed company with business operations internationally. They are looking for a high calibre International Finance Manager to join their team. The candidate will be given international exposure opportunities to look after the business operations overseas.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the whole finance function across different BUs
- Enforce Standard of Operation for Finance and Accounting
- Supervising all Regional financial management reporting
- Ensure financial accounting and management reports in accordance with IFRS and corporate requirements
- Review and streamline the internal control process to ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Foster initiatives to drive group planning, budgeting and forecasting activities
- Look after the group treasury, tax, cash flow, capex and potential M&A and investment projects
- Business partnership with internal and external parties
To Qualify, Individuals Must Possess
- Degree holder in Accounting/ Finance or other related disciplines. Member of recognized accounting bodies (HKICPA, CIA or ACCA) preferred;
- At least 10 years relevant experience in international exposure or working closely with overseas BUs or MNCs
- Solid training from Big 4 is a plus
- Relevant experiences in distribution or retail would be an advantage
- Self-initiative, well-organised, strong sense of responsibility and leadership skills;
- Strong analytical and strategic mindset, problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and business partnership skills
- Familiar with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Chinese Word Processing);
- Good command in written English & Chinese and Putonghua;
Please contact Kady Wu through calls or whatsapp at (+852) 3103 4314 OR Email to email@example.com OR click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.