- Review flash and closing reporting results, including but not limited to consolidate P&L, P&L analysis, reports to Group, etc.
- Review financial analysis tasks, coordinate with different departments, and prepare presentation documents for management
- Responsible for coordinate and follow audit related tasks, both internal audit and external audit.
- Provide suggestions to function teams/departments on finance & accounting issues
- Continuously lead projects for process optimization and automation
- University degree, major in Finance or Accounting
- Strong accounting knowledge, CPA is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Finance
- Good Excel and PPT skills. Familiar with Marco/ Access is a plus
- Good command of written and spoken English (CET 6 or above)
- Strong communication skills, self-motivated and can work under pressure