Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide from more than 747 offices in 42 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values based on integrity, excellence and giving back. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley Investment Management (MSIM) is the investment management division of Morgan Stanley. MSIM strives to provide outstanding long-term investment performance, service and a comprehensive suite of investment management solutions to our diverse client base, which includes governments, institutions, corporations, and individuals worldwide.
Morgan Stanley Huaxin Fund Management Co., Ltd. (MSHF) is a Sino-foreign joint venture fund management company in which Morgan Stanley is the largest shareholder. Headquartered in Shenzhen, with branches in Beijing and Shanghai, MSHF provides an array of professionally managed funds for China investors, including fixed income, actively managed equities, fund of funds and separately-managed accounts, with a goal to meet investors’ needs for asset allocation, risk management and investment returns.
- Conduct research and credit analysis on companies;
- Identify and evaluate investment opportunities, and present investment ideas to portfolio manager;
- Assist Portfolio Manager with asset allocation and monitor events affecting the portfolio performance;
- Other ad hoc responsibilities as requested.
- At least 2 years’ relevant research experience on fixed income securities;
- Master’s degree or above from top colleges and universities;
- Good communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Proficient with MS office including Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- CFA/CPA/ACCA is preferred
Aug 3, 2021