Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
To complete the fund operations and accounting for pension funds and investment linked products carried out effectively and timely.
Roles And Responsibilities
Major duties for this position are:
- To perform the daily investment operations, fund accounting, regulatory and monthly financial reporting, risk monitoring and review for pension funds and investment linked products
- Timely review of reconciliation and take proper follow up actions for problems/issues identified thereafter
- To prepare the daily fund accounting and monthly financial reportings on fund level
- To ensure that assigned tasks are carried out properly, timely and adequate financial controls are in place.
- Ensure that assigned tasks and projects are completed within planned schedule.
- Prepare the reports on the fee and expenses, cashflow, fund performance and other fund related reporting
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting for group consolidation/ management reporting/ marketing/ statutory purposes
- Handle investment compliance monitoring reports and reconciliations and follow up exception/irregularities with relevant external or internal parties
- Perform review data processing and administration tasks in relation to various daily operation and regular regulatory/financial reporting tasks
- Coach new staff / junior administrator
- Maintain positive relationship with internal and external customer
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.