- Responsible for Futures & Option trading and clearing system installation, debugging, go live, maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting .
- Liaise with exchanges, telecom vendor s, and system suppliers to ensure the safe, reliable, and stable operation of information systems and avoid information system risks;
- Charge to the upgrade, testing, preparation of the launch and continuous tracking of production and test environment of business application system;
- Provide technical support for business application system to ensure the safe and stable operation of the system, as well as tracking and solving related problems;
- Work with regional teams to help drive continuous improvement and efficiencies across the firm.
- Integration of Futures & Options systems.
Quantifications And Experience
Bachelor degree in Computer Science related or above
- With experience in financial(like Futures, security and asset management) trading and clearing system implementation, system operation and maintenance;
- Familiar with Linux and Windows service applications;
- Familiar with the deployment and maintenance of databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and Sybase, familiar with database cluster deployment, maintenance, expansion, backup, recovery, optimization, and master basic database SQL statements;
- Knowledge in computer technology, database technology, network technology, and cybersecurity, etc. .;
- With experience in operation and maintenance of Futures & Options trading and clearing systems such as Kingstar, CTP or Hundsun is preferred;
- Prefer to have CSRC license of Futures, security or asset management;
- Have a strong sense of responsibility and good teamwork spirit, ability to work under pressure, be proactive, conscientious, have good expression, communication skills and self-learning ability, and a solution driven approach, with exemplary problem solving skills;
- Verbal and written communication ability in both English and Chinese.
- Accept night shift work.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.