- Assist in maintaining the update and use of sea freight contract/rate agreement.
- Ensure rate maintenance in SAP in a timely ad accuracy manner.
- Handle inquiries from end users about contracts and rates.
- Establish a good understanding of the freight composition, clarify unclear filing requests with account owners, and always maintain high quality of work.
- Following SOP in order to ensure the service provide.
- Establish good communication with manager and team, share information and report any special case in time in order to achieve the Global Agreement Center targets.
- College diploma or above. Preferred to be major in English (CET4) or international trade.
- Familiar with Microsoft excel & Basic shipping knowledge.
- Strong teamwork spirit, hand-working and self-motivated.
- Related working experience in contract filing is a plus .
- Positive, “Can Do” attitude.