Amazon AWS (China) looking for an accomplished Business Development professional to play a big role on the Greater China Business Development team to drive adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Big Data & Analytics services (Amazon Athena, Amazon Elastic Map Reduce, Amazon Elasticsearch, AWS Glue, Amazon Kinesis, AWS Lake Formation, Amazon Managed Streaming for Kafka, Amazon Quicksight, Amazon Redshift, & etc).
Extracting insights and actionable information from data requires a broad array of technology that can work with data efficiently, scalable, and cost-effectively. With 70+ services offers the most complete platform for Big Data including a comprehensive set of purposed-built services to handle every step of the analytics process chain including data warehousing, business intelligence, batch processing, stream processing, data governance, and data workflow orchestration. These services are powerful, flexible, and yet simple to use, enabling organizations to put their raw data to work quickly and easily.
As a Solution Sales, your responsibilities will include partnering with the account teams and partner teams to enlarge Analytics service coverage within top accounts, to help win top Analytics opportunities, to package industrial Big Data solutions from top Analytics industries and to replicate these solutions to benefit more customers.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to drive an engagement and interact at the VP/CxO level, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact with architects, software developers, operation engineers & data engineers. She/He should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about Analytics business within certain industries, with the ability to build solutions and convey compelling value propositions for the solutions. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness is a must.
Role & Responsibilities
- Engage in senior level customer meetings to drive AWS Analytics adoption. Diving into customer’s business challenges and executing strategies on how the AWS Analytics services can help address and resolve these challenges.
- Package industry based or technical solutions around the Analytics offering, build up materials to convey the values of the solution, and replicate the solutions to benefit more customers.
- Engage, support and scale business development and sales teams across AWS to be capable of delivering the AWS Analytics value proposition to top customers and partners.
- 8+ years of business development, enterprise sales, pre-sales or strategic partnerships experience;
- 5+ years of experience selling to large enterprises or Internet companies;
- 5+ years solution selling and/or working experience on Big Data & Analytics services, preferably cloud hosted and managed;
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must.
- Strong capability to present to VP/CxO audiences
- Strong vertical or horizontal big data experience:
- Strong understanding of the Big Data & Analytics market (technologies, tools, trends, players, use cases, Greater China scenario & opportunity), or
- Strong industrial big data background, such as manufacturing, retail, Internet companies & etc.
- Solid negotiation skills, and business and financial acumen
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations is key
- Experience working with the Big Data & Analytics SI & ISV ecosystem in Greater China
- Selling/Working experience with database, machine learning and AI domains
- Strong verbal and written communications English skills, as well as leadership skills
- MBA or equivalent relevant business experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an interpreter or any support on-site, please inform our team.
Company – Amazon Connect Technology Serv
Job ID: A1456648