Shunde Guangdong, Close to Guangzhou
Understand market needs and make assessment on the company category and develop long-term category strategy.
Set up Product Planning and Project Management framework and key process, differentiate and define clear accountability and scope in 3 level product management roles, HQ, region and country.
Conduct competitive category analysis and work out portfolio strategy and proposition
- Market intelligence, competition intelligence and consumer understanding.
- Define and scope the category vision
- Consolidate new product demands from different countries based on intelligence and consumer understanding to develop global/regional portfolio strategy, propositions line up per sub category including range/family logic , 3 years roadmap for propositions & technology (together with R&D)
- Work out best practices of the jobs mentioned above via pilot projects and coach and train country product manager team.
- Lead global and regional category management team.
1.10+ years of product planning or product marketing relevant experience in leading electronics or home appliance multinational company.
- Experienced in country, regional and global product related role.
- Ability to generate and deploy new product requirement through consumer insights, competitor analysis and industry trend observation.
- Can identify and influence strategic decisions through fact-based analysis.
- Excellent project management skills necessary to manage several projects at a time.
- Cultivate strong relationships with countries product, sales and marketing teams
- Good communication and coaching skill in English.
Foreigners are also welcomed, Chinese language ability not a necessity.