Our client is a public listed F&B company, one of the fore runners in the industry with presence in more than 40 markets globally. In align with their continuous business growth, they are currently looking for a Head of Quality to lead their team in Hong Kong.
Major Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will be leading the entire quality functions from raw materials to production and ensure the food safety along the food supply chain. You will be the key person to ensure the quality consistency of products and services of the organization. Acting as the quality management representative, you will be working closely with the senior leadership team to drive the business direction.
Your other roles and responsibilities entail the following, but not limited to:
- Ensure quality system are following company’s quality policy, SOPs and statutory requirements
- Review supplier performance to ensure food safety and quality management practices are monitored regularly
- Maintain the controlled documentation system such as food safety, labelling requirements and GMP standard
- Support the daily operations in the manufacturing site and provide troubleshooting should any quality issues occur
- Measurement, analysis and improvement of the QMS through activities such as internal audits and corrective and preventive action
- Degree in Food Science, Food & nutrition or any related discipline
- Minimum 15 years of F&B experience or any related industry, with at least 5 years of team management experience in quality discipline
- Sound knowledge in ISO 9001, ISO 22000, and HACCP principles to ensure food
safety along the food manufacturing chain up to the final consumption
- Strong communicator with proficiency in English and Cantonese, also able to read and write Chinese to communicate with other counterparts
If this sounds like you and you are interested to take your career to the next level, feel free to send updated CV (WORD format) to Michelle Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion