Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Support Channel Head to lead the Brokerage Distribution and formulate business strategy / direction
Roles And Responsibilities
- Formulate the business strategies, sales plans and initiatives in accordance to team KPIs
- Originate and drive business sales plans and initiatives. Manage and influence both internal & external stakeholders
- Develop new business ideas and lead the continuous development of Brokerage channel sales platform especially for brokerage segment
- Drive and build an excellent and trustful business relationship with key decision makers of partners. Build up network for new brokers.
- Overall sales management of team account portfolio
- Lead the team to deliver the company new initiatives and business directions
- Uplift the compliance awareness level of the team. Reinforce the key of quality and complaint business to the team, encourage the team to escalate risks or non-compliance matters
- Provide on-the-job coaching for subordinates and support for their individual career development
- Review existing broker accounts on a regular basis and provide new proposal to ensure service level and compensation are competitive
- Ensure team members who perform regulated activities have obtained the relevant licenses and fulfilled the licensing requirement
Minimum Job Requirements
- University / College graduate with at least 12 years relevant experience and preferably with Insurance company serving Brokerage channel
- Solid experience in HNW underwriting or managing HNW brokers
- Solid experience on strategic planning for business development
- Good analytical and strong in sales management
- Good insurance and investment product knowledge
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese / Mandarin
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Obtain relevant license if job involves in regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.