- Recruitment & HR administrative support
- 3 years relevant experience
- Perform HR data analytics
Our client, a holding company, is looking for a Human Resources Assistant to support their Team.
- Co-ordinate end-to-end recruitment activities for new hires and assist headcount planning & monitoring.
- Assist the pre and onboarding experience for new hires, inclusive of the new joiner orientation programme.
- Assist to execute on employer branding and recruitment marketing plans via internal and external job boards and various recruitment channels.
- Perform HR data analytics and prepare management reports, e.g., manpower and recruitment data.
- Liaise with line managers and provide support to co-ordinate internship schemes and Graduate Trainee programmes.
- Provide administrative support to staff movement like contract renewal.
- Maintain an updated, efficient and effective central filing system.
- Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor as and when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / HR Management or equivalent with minimum 3 years’ relevant experience.
- Basic knowledge of HR related policies and procedures and with good understanding of employment related ordinances and regulations
- Proficient in MS Office 365 applications, including MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge in MS office VBA and Power BI and experience in using SAP / HRIS would be an advantage
- Result oriented, meticulous and with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organized, independent, innovative, and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in both spoken and written Chinese and English
Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking “Apply Now”.