Business Unit – Human Resources
Reports To – HRBP Director, Product Sourcing
Your Team / Your Role
- Act as true partner for the business, to understand and anticipate business priorities and to support the drive for performance.
- To understand business’s context, issues and challenges to provide specific advice to Managers.
- Work with Managers to understand future requirements and act upon them.
- Together with the HR colleagues in Product Sourcing & Group Operations, drive the delivery of the people plan and HR strategy.
- Play an important part in the design and execution of various HR projects delivered within the managed organization.
- Utilize HR knowledge to blend and deliver practical solutions to business and play an active role in recruitment and people & organizational development processes.
- Act as a trainer / facilitator on as needed basis and support deployment of Group / Regional initiatives
- Participate in various HR projects.
- Creates a culture of embedded Continuous Improvement.
- Work together with leaders to reach our Gender Diversity and Inclusion targets.
A Typical Day
As HR Business Partner you play a vital role in driving implementation of the Electrolux People Plan within Product Sourcing. You provide leadership on the people aspects of business plans and solutions to business management on people and organizational issues for the team(s) that you are partnering with.
Your added value will come through supporting line managers in engaging their employees around values, strategy and objectives so that their contribution to the business objectives is clear to all within the organization.
You report to the HRBP Director (Product Sourcing) and are based in Shanghai (or Shunde) in China
Who You Are
- Relevant Business Management or People Science Orientation degree (i.e. HR or Sociology).
- Around 10 years of working experience as a professional specifically in HR field, in a Multi-National Company / Environment, out of which at least 3-5 years of HR Business Partnering experience.
- A proven track record of working within HR, being capable of managing both strategic and operational HR matters to support the business needs and being capable of dealing with dynamics in an evolving and fast paced environment.
- Good knowledge of compensation and talent development practices as well as local employment policies.
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English
Desired Core Attributes
- Agile – You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- Collaborative – You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- Communicative – Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues at all levels.
- Ambitious – You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- Energetic – Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
- Expert – You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- Influential – You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- Innovative – You know your stuff and apply your knowledge and new ways of thinking to innovate new ways of working.
- Open – You are open to opportunity and can see the bigger picture, keeping colleagues front of mind as you embrace the opportunities that our diversity offers.
- A Leader – You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- A team player– You nurture and develop the relationships that implement innovation.
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
- Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
- Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
- Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
- Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
- Attend training that helps you to work safely