Local Unit & Position Description
Job Responsibilities: 工作职责:
- Perform the ISO9001 and IATF16949 audits in accordance with related requirements.根据相关要求实施ISO9001和IATF16949审核。
- To maintain auditor qualification through training and examination organized by internal and auditor registration body。能通过公司内部和审核员注册机构组织的培训和考试，保持审核员资格。
- Sufficiently and effectively communicate with clients.与顾客充分和有效地沟通。
- Support sales and customer service staff to answer customers’ technical questions. 支持销售和客服人员解答客户的技术问题。
- Enhance personal competence through continuous learning.通过持续学习提高个人的能力。
- Work well with audit team to complete audit tasks.与审核团队良好合作完成审核任务。
- Bachelor /college or above degree 本科及以上学历。
- At least 10 years working experiences 至少10年的工作经验。
- ISO9001and IATF16949 Auditor Competence. ISO9001和IATF16949审核员资格。Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. 良好的沟通和交往能力。
- Better presentation skills. 良好的表达能力。
- Fluent English both in reading and writing. 英语阅读和书写流利
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are one of the world’s leading certification, assurance and risk management providers. Whether certifying a company’s management system or products, providing training, or assessing supply chains, and digital assets, we enable customers and stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence. We are committed to support our customers to transition and realize their long-term strategic goals sustainably, and collectively contributing to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!