At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Being a quick learner and serving as a cloud specialist in hybrid cloud environment to implement cloud related solutions for client based on business and technical requirements.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of cloud computing and technology systems, as well as experience designing and transferring applications to the cloud（CMM is Must for transferring experience）. Expect that the candidate have a positive attitude for pursuing new technology and excellent documentation and communication skills to effectively share your ideas.
Work with team to support journey to cloud projects by providing deployment services.
Work with team to support workload migration to Cloud (CMM)
Perform cloud architecture design and present solutions and product before client.
Collaborate with the business to evaluate goals, identify needs, and propose solutions using the whole portfolio of cloud solutions.
Perform technical deep dives on cloud related components or solutions, covering IaaS, CaaS, PaaS.
Interlock and work directly with internal team and external business partners on project delivery.
Ability to work in a team environment, take ownership of assigned tasks.
Work Location : BJ or SH
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5+ years of IT experience working as a cloud related engineer, or specialist.
- Linux system administration skills.
- Implementation experience on cloud for large-scale enterprises or organizations.
- Excellent technical capabilities in modern methodologies like agile, DevOps, and continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) and related capabilities like automation, orchestration, and configuration management.
- Experience with containers and container management technologies like Red Hat OpenShift, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Experience with cloud native architecture with Dubbo, Spring Cloud, Istio framework.
- Experience with IaaS technologies like OpenStack, kvm.
- Experience with multi-cloud management platform.
- Experience in tier-1cloud market player company such as Ali cloud/Tencent cloud/AWS/Azure will be a plus.
- Experience in computer programming, familiar with Java/Python will be a plus.
- Experience in finance area, familiar with core banking environment will be a plus.
- Great documentation skills and presentation experience with mid to large-sized audiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
- Demonstrated success in learning new technologies.
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
This position currently sits within Global Technology Services (GTS) Infrastructure Services (IS) or a shared services function supporting GTS.
As announced in October 2020, IBM intends that its managed infrastructure services business of the GTS organization will become an independent company named Kyndryl by the end of 2021, creating two distinct and powerful market-leading companies.
Together, we will advance the vital systems that power the digital economy. Serving over 4,600 technology-intensive, highly regulated customers, including over 75% of the Fortune 100, our people will design, run, and manage the most modern and reliable technology infrastructure that the world depends on today.
We will work flexibly and in partnership with our customers to amplify business outcomes while always pushing ourselves to improve and meet all opportunities. Come join our team of diverse, devoted, and empathetic technology experts who are at the center of discovering what’s next.
Please note: The final decision if this position will transition from IBM to Kyndryl is yet to be confirmed.
Your Life @ IBM
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.