Job Req Number: 37966
Time Type: Full Time
- Communicate with account owner for SOP, which cover routing instruction, preferred carrier, selling rate, and any special handling instruction.
- Arrange booking with carrier and follow up with the booking confirmation.
- Coordinate with local supplier for the collection of cargo and customs clearance docs.
- Follow up with either trucking company or warehouse for cargo pick up or cargo receipt.
- Confirm customs release with broker and trace for the shipment on board.
- Ensure complete and correct data input in operation system.
- Good communication skill with both overseas colleagues and local suppliers.
- Good email reply manner, which shall be timely and efficiently.
- Able to deal with daily job under pressure and emergency.
- Other tasks assigned by manager
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 56,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com