About The Company.
A highly-respected investment bank is now hiring an Internal Auditor (AVP – VP) for their Hong Kong office. You will join an international platform which offers full-range of financial services including asset management, investment banking and corporate banking.
As a Valued Member Of The Regional Audit Team, You Will
about the team.You will work with a sizeable Regional Audit team – a cooperative, flexible and international culture. You will report to the Head of Audit. about the job.
- Participate in audit planning, design and execution of regional audit projects in Asia Pacific
- Engage in business audit including Equities, Derivatives, FX trading and other corporate functions
- Perform independent assessments of existing controls, identify key risks of global markets activities and provide comprehensive evaluation to senior management
- Mitigate operational and business risks by recommending new policies, periodically review and evaluate effectiveness of implementation
- Collaborate closely with Heads of business on the development of control policies
- Deliver high quality audit reports to the Audit Committee
- Take part in special engagements including regulatory reviews required by SFC/ HKMA
- Ensure business activities comply with regulatory standards
Skills & Experiences Required.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management or related discipline
- Qualified member in HKICPA, ACCA, CIA or related discipline
- Minimum 3-4 years’ audit/ risk experience gained from Big 4, Corporate Banks or Investment Banks
- Strong knowledge in investment banking and capital markets products
- Ability to identify key issues with a strong risk/ control mind-set
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- Candidates will more experience will be considered as VP
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Mimi Chak on + 852 2232 3420 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org