As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson, you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are seeking to hire an IoT Platform Sales Engagement Sales Manager for China.
Ericsson’s strategic intent with the IoT business is to become a leader in IoT connectivity and platforms and secure new profitable growth for our CSP customers and Ericsson. IoT is also a critical success factor for 5G!
IoT is an Acceleration Operating unit within Business Area Technologies and New Businesses. It serves as an incubation zone within which potentially ground-breaking technologies are developed with the ambition of becoming an entrepreneurial and profitable future business in Ericsson.
This role collaborates with the Market Area to drive new sales towards carefully selected CSPs, enabling the CSPs to sell based on our IoT platform and grow the business by influencing enterprise engagements toward our media.
Since the enterprises’ business is more and more global, supporting the collaboration among CSPs located in various Market Areas becomes crucial to gain the full business potential for the CSPs and Ericsson.
- Scout for potential CSP Recruitment candidates and driving qualifications securing that new CSPs have the right fit & capabilities to re-sell IoT platform services to enterprises.
- Support the Customer Unit during the sales process and provide secondary approval as a delegate from BTEB.
- Establish relation to key IoT stakeholders (typically not the ones that Ericsson usually engages with)
- Prepare an engagement plan in agreement with CU and handle engagement until finalized contract negotiations.
- Establish a true business partnership with appropriate CSP departments.
- Own and drive the IoT Account Plan considering commercial, technical, and operational needs of the CSP defining key engagement activities to remedy gaps and drive growth.
- Plan & follow up the business with stakeholders at CSP together with CUs.
- Proactively identify and upsell additional services from the IoTA Platform to further drive growth for the CSP and Ericsson.
- Review the operator sales pipeline and align the timing of additional Ericsson services setups.
- Provide business and sales support for selected enterprise deals.
- Work actively to support leads brought by Ericsson to the CSP and ensure the timely closure of deals by the CSP.
- Introduce to other CSPs to facilitate the collaboration and creation of global enterprise offerings.\
To be successful in the role, you must
- Have the skills to build and maintain customer and partner relationships.
- Have experience in indirect sales methods and strategies.
- Understand critical industry and critical new technologies.
- Have demonstrated ability from IoT Platform business and operating models.
- Understand Ericsson’s IoT portfolio, market positioning, and competitor profiles.
- Have outstanding partnership, networking, and collaboration skills.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, built on over a century of confident decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want, with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where emotional intelligence and humanness are cornerstones for how we work and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an expansive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform crucial job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us to request accommodation.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for the next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || [[mfield2]]
Req ID: 537334