about the company.
My client is a well-known multinational education institution with a stable environment. Currently they are looking for an IT Manager and the right candidate will be responsible to lead a small team for delivering and supporting the infrastructure project in Hong Kong based on the business strategies from UK headquarter and APAC Office.
about the job.
- Manage a team of 5 with IT Engineers and Helpdesks for monitoring the performance and security of systems , this includes assigning tasks and performance review etc.
- Collaborate with senior management in UK and APAC to design IT strategies & annual plan including budget, timeline, resources and manpower; also understand their needs and how best to deliver innovative plans/solutions to meet and exceed expectations
- Lead infrastructure projects; define and drive forward delivery plans across the projects/plans with internal team and 3rd party vendors
- Design and maintain infrastructure roadmaps for the overall infrastructure architecture
- Monitor and ensure continuous improvement on service reliability and availability of the IT devices
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science or relevant discipline
- Minimum 8 years of experiences in IT Infrastructure with 4 years of experience working as IT Manager & team management
- With strong and broad understanding in multiple technical domain including but not limited to: Network, Firewalls, O365, Applications, Operating Systems, Email Systems, Database, Storage, VMWare and IP Phone etc.
- Understanding of any cloud platform such as Azure/AWS/GCP would be advantageous
- Understanding of security best practices and being able to suggest solutions for increasing efficiency and extra security.
- Logical thinking to identify a range of strategies/solutions in best practices before deciding the best course of action
- Good interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skill
- Proficient in spoken Cantonese, English, Mandarin and experienced working in multinational environment
about the benefits.
- Performance Bonus (Around 1 Month)
- 20 Days Annual Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Permanent Headcount
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information you can reach out to Kelvin Chu on firstname.lastname@example.org