BeiGene continues to grow at a rapid pace with challenging and exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. When considering candidates, we look for scientific and business professionals who are highly motivated, collaborative, and most importantly, share our passionate interest in fighting cancer.
As a member of the IT Manufacturing Systems team, the IT Manager MS – Automated Material Handling is responsible to design, build BeiGene AMH solutions and support daily operation and maintenance. The solutions include but not limited to Automated Warehouse and AGV solution, Laundry Management System, Clinical eLogistics Application. This role will work with both Clinical Supply Chain team and Sites Supply Chain team gathering and analyzing business requirements and work with vendor to design the hardware and software solution to meet the business expectation.
Essential Functions Of The Job
- Collaborate with both Clinical Supply Chain team and Sites Supply Chain team, partner department and vendor gathering and analyzing the business requirement and work out the systems architecture and roadmap.
- Work with Supply Chain team, SME and vendor draft the URS, translate the business requirement into functional and technical design. Develop the system and test the system.
- Work with Clinical Supply Chain team build the software solution to support the business management and daily operation.
- Work with Site Supply Chain, Engineering, Quality, CSV teams and vendor deploy the Automated Warehouse and AGV solution, Laundry Management system and other systems to BeiGene sites and validate the systems adhere to site CSV methodology.
- Work with Site Supply Chain team, IT partner teams support the systems operation and maintenance, including routine issues fixing, security patches, upgrades and configuration changes. This includes all the activities in development, quality and production environments.
- Architect, procure and maintain server solutions for the systems, including creating and maintaining virtual servers for said applications. Role includes: Architecture, design, system backup/restore, security monitoring, patching, performance monitoring and other tasks as required.
- Write procedures and work instructions as needed to perform duties.
- Perform support personnel training across teams as need.
Support technical deviation investigations and implementation of any corrective actions;
- Strong software development lifecycle knowledge and project experience
- Strong WMS, WCS knowledge and project experience
- IT Infra, network and programing capability preferred
- Microsoft Windows, Office, Sharepoint, SQL Server operation is a mast.
- Strong pharma industry Supply Chain business knowledge
- Strong problem-solving skill
- 5+ years’ experience of Automated Warehouse and AGV deployment and operations
- Fluent communication in both Chinese and English is a MUST
- Experience with manufacturing process & IT data modeling is an advantage
- PMP certified preferred
- Logic clear mission
- Base in Guangzhou, up to 25% domestic travel.
Bachelor degree or higher, in computer science, automation or equivalent discipline
Follow Us on MoSeeker !