Founded in 1977, Guardforce is a highly experienced international security specialist dedicated to protecting customer life, property and asset through the state-of-the-art security services. Managed by experts in the field, Guardforce has the operational capability to ensure that all customer security needs are met. We are the leader in providing full-ranged security-related services, including manpower security, cash in transit, security courier and international high-value cargo and document transportation.
To cope with the continuous business expansion of the Company, we invite talented and professional candidates to join our growing team.
- Initiate and manage projects and perform post-implementation review
- Assist in managing and monitoring project accounting processes, inclusive of budget planning, cost control and payment status etc.
- Coordinate with relevant parties to ensure systems requirement, implementation and system change requests are carried out properly on a timely basis
- Collaborate and arrange meeting with related parties to follow up project issues
- Draft key meeting minutes, regular progress report and UAT status report
- Issue sign-off request, collect and consolidate project status
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, Operations Engineering or related disciplines
- 1 year of relevant work experience in IT project coordination and administration
- Experience in areas of operations engineering (i.e. work simplification, work measurement techniques/skills) is an advantage
- Experience in monitoring project lifecycle and engaging with end users will be an advantage
- Good team player with good communication skills
- Self-motivated and hard-working; can work independently
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese, with conversational Mandarin
- Fresh Graduate will also be considered
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply; or
Fax: 2333-3481; or
Mail: 1/F., Guardforce Centre, 3 Hok Yuen Street East, Hung Hom, Kowloon.
Personal data provided in your application will be kept in the strictest confidence. It will only be used for employment-related purposes by any entity within our Group. Applicants not notified within 1 month will be considered as unsuccessful. Unsuccessful application may be kept for another 3 months for new openings or consideration by another entity within our Group before properly shredded.
Security Licence No. : 0092